Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 08 Commander Limited is my second Commander. My first one was a 06 base that was a lease. I bought this 08 Limited to replace my 09 Wrangler Unlimited that was t-boned Oct 13 while driving for Uber. By getting a black Commander Limited, I've upgraded from Uber X to Uber XL, Uber Black and Uber SUV in one move. It does have some issues though. The upstream O2 sensors and catalytic converters have been replaced, and now the downstream sensors need to be replaced. The transmission and 4wd system need serviced. I am getting 17_18.5 hwy mpg, but hope to improve that with E3 spark plugs and MSD coil packs. I also plan to install new Monroe struts and a 2" lift kit and heavy duty shocks as well as retractable running boards. I'm also considering having all the chrome trim and wheels re-plated with black chrome next summer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Additional info

Hi all. My name is Eugene, but my nickname is Rusty. I've owned several other Jeeps in addition to the two Commanders mentioned in my first post. I've owned a '84 CJ7, an '86 full size Grand Cherokee, a '94 Grand Cherokee, a 2000 Grand Cherokee and currently own a 74 full size 2-door Cherokee with a 401 c.i., which is my restoration project.

·
Super Moderator
5,839 Posts
Hi all. My name is Eugene, but my nickname is Rusty. I've owned several other Jeeps in addition to the two Commanders mentioned in my first post. I've owned a '84 CJ7, an '86 full size Grand Cherokee, a '94 Grand Cherokee, a 2000 Grand Cherokee and currently own a 74 full size 2-door Cherokee with a 401 c.i., which is my restoration project.
@Commander Rusty

Welcome to the forum;

Please COMPLETE YOUR PROFILE.

Please click on the following links and read them in their entirety - and respond accordingly, BEFORE you post ANYTHING ELSE on the forum.

REQUIRED READING!!! New Member Introduction post & other important new member info.

REQUIRED READING!!! Mandatory New Member Profile questions that MUST be answered.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts