Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i just traded in my show car 02 civic and 04 dodge ram in for a Jeep Commander and i lovvvvve it. Its loaded and im still trying to figure everything out. Plan on putting a spacer lift and some rims and tires real quick. Any tips would be great thanks alot guys.

Thanks guys! and hints on lifts or anything would be great!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i like the 2nd pic alot. i just dont know if i wanna put that much money in to that big of a lift. How much was it and how many inch's if u dont mind me askin?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts

·
Registered
2,789 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Looks ALMOST like mine did when I first bought it. Good luck with it. Tons of information on this website, so you'll find everything you're looking for with a good search around.

·
Registered
496 Posts

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I think....the manual says to remove it when going off road...it will catch on something and rip off....if you lift your jeep, probably wont matter....but it is extra hanging down, something else to catch crap with....

Good luck, have fun and SEND LOTS OF PICS! We are a picture hungry bunch....if you don't have a pic, it doesnt exist....that's what dh says anyway....

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Lookin' good. I recommend a lift (I'd forgo the spacers - but thats just me), some beefier tires, and a winch bumper, rock rails, skid plates (if you don't have the off-road group), and an excuse to get dirty.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
JeyDog7, where are you located? Several XK outings planned for the summer in different areas.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
a49erFootballFan said:
JeyDog7, where are you located? Several XK outings planned for the summer in different areas.
I am located in Stevensville MI. hold up your right hand like the mitten and im the lower left by your wrist lol im from Michigan i can do that :)

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
JeyDog7 said:
I am located in Stevensville MI. hold up your right hand like the mitten and im the lower left by your wrist lol im from Michigan i can do that :)
Well that rules out the AZ trip as we do not wear mittens in AZ! :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dh63269 said:
That a boy Sciron... You're apparently a thinker as well... and disregard Red... His lack of mods makes him have something against any and all mods I think.
Yea sorry i just bought it 3 days ago, of course its stock give me time :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts