Jeep Commander Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Stupid question alert��

I think I have done all the required newb stuff but I still get the alert up top asking me to enter vehicle info so that people can answer questions more efficiently or whatever ...I click on the link it gives but it just takes me to my profile, which I thought I had already filled out properly... Any ideas?

Thanks
@Thefelixrodriguez;

You're good to go; thank you for the effort.

I'm not sure what alert you're talking about, everything with your profile looks fine.

Also there are no "stupid" questions, so, don't hesitate to ask about something if you're having problems.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks I appreciate it!

Attached a screenshot of what I'm talking about

Not sure if that was ok or if I need to upload to a third party first for any pic

Figured that was for like multiple huge pics.

Feel free to delete if needed

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Thanks I appreciate it!

Attached a screenshot of what I'm talking about

Not sure if that was ok or if I need to upload to a third party first for any pic

Figured that was for like multiple huge pics.

Feel free to delete if needed
You may be seeing that because there are other profile questions you have not answered, when all of your profile questions are answered - you should see what I'm showing you in the pic below; And FYI, uploading screen shots on the forum is not a problem.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Big Blue,
I think I've completed the requirements. Looking forward to being part of the forum.
Thanks
@B12hooligan;

Yes you have, thank you very much for the effort; I look forward to reading your new member introduction post.

·
Registered
3 Posts
How do i delete or remove my account? I can’t personally message admins, I’m not familiar with the format so I’m having trouble just navigating the site, apparently it’s a crime to ask questions. I was hoping to have found something less toxic but here we are.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
How do i delete or remove my account? I can’t personally message admins, I’m not familiar with the format so I’m having trouble just navigating the site, apparently it’s a crime to ask questions. I was hoping to have found something less toxic but here we are.
@NyahhWilliams; Your profile looks fine now - I can restore your thread if you like; Or I can contact an @Administrator and have your account deleted - the decision is yours.

It's not a crime to ask questions & it's certainly not "toxic" here; However, just to be perfectly clear:

We absolutely expect our new members to read the New Member Required Reading sticky thread, before they start posting; We expect you to follow simple instructions when they're given to you - And you should always - at the very least - acknowledge & respond to any communications that are sent to you by Forum Moderators or Forum Administrators;

I don't think that's asking too much.

Also, all forum members - including new members, have the ability to PM (Private Message) an Administrator, which you will see when you click on the link below;

https://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/members/8782-administrator.html

EDIT: Your Thread in the Electronics / NAV Discussion sub-forum has been restored. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I cannot fill in the about me section nor can I access any thing to finish my registration
@Michael Rhoads;

You need to log-in from a desk-top or laptop computer and follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. You will not be allowed to post on the forum until your user profile is properly completed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
For Anybody who is Looking to buy a Commander;

You can check to see if all of the factory recalls & campaigns have been completed for the Commander you're looking at (or for the Commander you have already bought) by clicking on the hyperlink below & plugging in the VIN; If you are still looking and have not bought your Commander yet, I strongly recommend you do this BEFORE you buy it;

https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-vehicle/recalls/search.html

To get the factory build sheet for the Commander you are looking at, or for the Commander you've already bought, enter your VIN here:

https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

Secondary link: https://jeep.custhelp.com/app/jeep/eqlisting_detail/

The factory build sheet will list all of the factory options & optional preferred equipment packages that your vehicle had installed from the factory when it was built.

The difference between a safety recall and a campaign is this; a safety recall pertains to a vehicle problem that is a safety concern; a campaign is a vehicle problem that is not a safety concern, but, pertains to customer satisfaction.
Thanks for the link to Recalls. It works fine.

I am trying to get the Factory Build Sheet from the links above.
First link shows "Nothing Found" after entering VIN.
Second link times out before loading. I tried on two devices.
Is there another link that works?
Thanks,
Spyder

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
Thanks for the link to Recalls. It works fine.

I am trying to get the Factory Build Sheet from the links above.
First link shows "Nothing Found" after entering VIN.
Second link times out before loading. I tried on two devices.
Is there another link that works?
Thanks,
Spyder
@Spyder; Welcome to the forum. This link is working fine for me when I enter my VIN, my build sheet pops right up;

To get the factory build sheet for the Commander you are looking at, or, for the Commander you've already bought, enter your VIN here:

https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

2 things I'd double check;

Make sure that you don't have a pop-up blocker enabled, that could be blocking the Build sheet document/.PDF from opening up;

Make sure you're entering the correct VIN.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts