Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, my name is Mark and I'm a new member who has been looking for a good used vehicle and after reading posts on here decided on a commander. I found a 2008 loaded to the gills limited with the Hemi and Quadra-drive ll. It has 190k miles but had all recalls done and looks like pretty good service records. Does that seem like a good commander. Is 190k a lot of miles. Are the 2008 good or is the 09 with newer updated Hemi better. Any feedback from you the experts would be appreciated. Also wanted to say this forum and the commander community on here are pretty awesome with all the help that is given to each other. Hope to be a Commander owner soon

·
Super Moderator
5,918 Posts
Hello everyone, my name is Mark and I'm a new member who has been looking for a good used vehicle and after reading posts on here decided on a commander. I found a 2008 loaded to the gills limited with the Hemi and Quadra-drive ll. It has 190k miles but had all recalls done and looks like pretty good service records. Does that seem like a good commander. Is 190k a lot of miles. Are the 2008 good or is the 09 with newer updated Hemi better. Any feedback from you the experts would be appreciated. Also wanted to say this forum and the commander community on here are pretty awesome with all the help that is given to each other. Hope to be a Commander owner soon
@greystar73;

Welcome to the forum 2008 is a good model year and 190,000 miles is fairly high mileage for any model year Commander - but that's not to say that she is dead & buried. Read these threads below, lots of good info in here for anybody who is shopping for a Commander;

REQUIRED READING!!! New Member Introduction post & other important new member info.

http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/5-general-commander-discussion/56546-looking-buy.html

Best of luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Big Blue. It is just so hard finding a good used Commander around here. They either have really high miles or want ridiculous high prices. After losing my wife awhile back I'm on a pretty strict budget. The Commander looks like the best option for cargo room and towing out there. I'll get reading what you linked to and much appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DbleKsXK- Kim sounds like a really nice Commander.
I hope to get one soon. Still trying to find the right one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
they are fun.. had mine now for a while, just getting to do modifications on it. getting new Shoes on her this week

1 - 5 of 5 Posts