Jeep Commander Forum banner

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  CP07 
#1 ·
Hello I'm a new Commander owner from Yorkshire in the U.K. Just wanted to say hello and thanks for letting me join the fourm.

#2 ·
Welcome, @Dutchak! There is a wealth of Commander information here. Using the forum's search engine will help you find specific information.

#4 · (Edited)
Welcome to the forum @Dutchak; there are a few other UK Commander owners here;

@CP07 & @PhilCommanderPayne are a couple that jump to mind and there are a few others, I'm sure they will be around to introduce themselves soon enough.

Good looking XK you have there.

#5 ·
Hi Dutchak.

There are quite a few commanders around in the UK. Welcome to the forum (I've not been here long myself) seems like a good place and with all the whims and strange things the commander seems to like throwing our way its good to be able to share knowledge and experiences.

I spent a lot of time out and about around Yorkshire in the snow last winter, if we get anything similar this year i ain to give the holmemoss road a try.

#6 · (Edited)
Hi @Dutchak, welcome! I’m in Oxfordshire and see the occasional Commander which is always nice!

This forum is great, lots of sharing of knowledge and there are people with wealth of knowledge to help you with any questions/ issues you may have if, like me, you are learning the way of owning a Jeep!

Hope you’re enjoying her! What model have you got?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.