Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2008 jeep commander 5.7 122k miles
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an 08 hemi. I drove up a little north of Detroit for this one. Been looking for awhile. I wanted white with a hemi. There was a nice one in Chicago but didn't have the time to be driving all over trying to find the right one. I love it so far. It'll look new after I can give it a good detail
20210214_164839.jpg

·
Administrator
2006 Limited 5.7 HEMI Quadra-Drive II
15,699 Posts
@Frankp Congratulations! And welcome to the forum!

Reactions: Frankp

·
Registered
106 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Frankp

Seeing Commanders with the sunroofs always makes me wish mine had them. But at least I don't need to worry about the drains getting clogged and leaking!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Frankp

Seeing Commanders with the sunroofs always makes me wish mine had them. But at least I don't need to worry about the drains getting clogged and leaking!!
Yes I wish my commander did not have the sunroof. We will barely use it. I had a Ford sport trac years ago that always clogged! My wife would be very angry when she would go to pull out and get water dumped on her lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all! I just bought a 2007 Jeep commander and the wife and I are enjoying it big time. I stumbled on this forum and I can't wait to explore it.
Thanks!
Dave

·
Administrator
2006 Limited 5.7 HEMI Quadra-Drive II
15,699 Posts
Hi all! I just bought a 2007 Jeep commander and the wife and I are enjoying it big time. I stumbled on this forum and I can't wait to explore it.
Thanks!
Dave
@dharvey You ned to make your own thread in the New Member section. This is Frankp's thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts