Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Mobile Application

Hi everyone,

We have completed the testing of our mobile application, and it is now available for purchase in the iTunes store.

When searching for the app, you have look up "AutoGuide". Once you have found and downloaded it, you will be able to go through our list of sites and choose this one.

You can also click on this link to download it to your iPhone/iTunes directly:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/autoguide-com/id412489069?mt=8

The app is designed to work exclusively with the AutoGuide network, so if you happen to frequent several of our forums, it will work on those as well, and you can easily jump between them. We do have plans to also release a free version of the app in the future supported by mobile advertising.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
New Mobile Application

Hi everyone,

We have completed the testing of our mobile application, and it is now available for purchase in the iTunes store.

When searching for the app, you have look up "AutoGuide". Once you have found and downloaded it, you will be able to go through our list of sites and choose this one.

You can also click on this link to download it to your iPhone/iTunes directly:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/autoguide-com/id412489069?mt=8

The app is designed to work exclusively with the AutoGuide network, so if you happen to frequent several of our forums, it will work on those as well, and you can easily jump between them. We do have plans to also release a free version of the app in the future supported by mobile advertising.
How about one for the Android OS? In our survey, Android OS beat the Mac OS by a wide margin. :stickpoke:

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
How about one for the Android OS? In our survey, Android OS beat the Mac OS by a wide margin. :stickpoke:
x2 :banana_hitit:

·
1,993 Posts
I don't pay for apps especially when I can use the web browser to get to this site for free. This site itself needs an upgrade its really slow compared to other sites. Before ya jump on me I understand migrating all the current info is a nightmare. Stick some energy into this site itself we can't even change colors or nothing of the threads.

·
Registered
299 Posts
just don't use your phone and drive without a hands free.PLZ!!!! I can't tell you how many people I get from car accidents who crashed because they were on their phone.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't pay for apps especially when I can use the web browser to get to this site for free. This site itself needs an upgrade its really slow compared to other sites. Before ya jump on me I understand migrating all the current info is a nightmare. Stick some energy into this site itself we can't even change colors or nothing of the threads.
Couldn't have said it better myself! :bowdown:

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Another vote for an android app. Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good start - now get to the ipad

This is a really good start but I am sincerely hoping a native iPad version will come out soon. I don't mind paying for the app but it has to support the screen resolution of the pad.
Have you guys considered tapping into other forum apps? ForumRunner or touchBB? Are they not compatible?
....hm...the more i think about it the more I realize how perfect this would be on the iPad!

·
Registered
2 Posts
iPhone app

I use forum runner for a couple other forums it works great I think the administrator should add this forum to forum runner the premium app is only $2 and it also supports the iPad so for my $2 I get all my forums(except this one) in one place on 2 devices.

Semper Fi,

G

·
Registered
299 Posts
^ +1. It would be nice.

·
Registered
532 Posts
dowload it for iphone..amazing.
i wish aslo tapatalk could be supported...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just wanted to chime in and say this is a great app. Makes my forum experience immensely more enjoyable. Thanks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts