Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,373 Posts
i just ordered:

2.25" rocky road lift kit with rear shocks

i just received yesterday and today:

5 BFG 255/75/17 M/T KM
ProTools tube bender and tube notcher:D




the real pictures will be posted tonight! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,194 Posts
4.7commander said:
i just ordered:

2.25" rocky road lift kit with rear shocks

i just received yesterday and today:

5 BFG 255/75/17 M/T KM
ProTools tube bender and tube notcher:D

the real pictures will be posted tonight! :D
I'm not really fond of high lifts, but I need some more ground clearance in the front, so is there any thing like 1" lift kit or so.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,473 Posts
ahmed255 said:
I'm not really fond of high lifts, but I need some more ground clearance in the front, so is there any thing like 1" lift kit or so.
Just go with one of the 2" - 2.5" ones... you won't sit up as high as you might think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,598 Posts
boy, they are all over your thread.......anyone else got anything on order???
I have fog lights and spacers..hopefully will be on the way soon....

Fog lights came today.....get to start on them Saturday!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,194 Posts
cico7 said:
boy, they are all over your thread.......anyone else got anything on order???
I have fog lights and spacers..hopefully will be on the way soon....
Ok, my order list is:
1- 4x4 badge, our XH model does not have that badge !
2- Cargo Net
3- Factory cross bars
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dh63269 said:
What are these badges exactly? They go under the hood, on the block or what?
They are Chrome letters that say Hemi that stick on to the Engine cover, I cant tell you what my plans are for it.. but you all might like it....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
I'm almost sad to say, but after putting in $4,000 to get the XK the way I want it, I'm done.

Mods include: nav, HID, towing package, DVD system, moulded splash guards, vent visors, tint, Limited badging and chrome kid (factory kit), slush and carpet mats, door sill guards and Catback exhaust.

I had started a list when I bought it, and slowly crossed them off until there were no more :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
324 Posts
RR supersliders come in on the 21st!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
283 Posts
cico7 said:
boy, they are all over your thread.......anyone else got anything on order???
I have fog lights and spacers..hopefully will be on the way soon....

Fog lights came today.....get to start on them Saturday!
Well, the tax refund check came in, so:

-dash mat (her one requirement)
-Rocky Road Super-Sliders
-Rocky Road 2" lift
-spidertrax 1.5" spacers

already on hand: Rubicon wheels and tires
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top