Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up on Friday with 29,907 miles.

Had a proud moment today dealing with the ridiculous traffic at school, the bookstore parking lot was full except for a spot in the corner with a snow bank in it, I pulled up to it and had a few people looking at me, sh1tcanned it and put it atop of it, looked beautiful.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Nice XK. Welcome. Where in Michigan are you from?

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's Crazy!

I was just in Michigan visiting family over the Holidays. I just bought a black 06 Commander 65th Anniversary Ed. w/ 28k. I have only lived in Cali for like 2 and a half years, but grew up in Michigan. Where are you from? I grew up in Lansing and went to Michigan State. I just got back to California on Sunday. The drive cross country in the Commander was awesome. Extremely comfortable and the 4.7L Engine was solid as a rock. Ice storm in Nebraska, blizzard in the rockies, negative wind chills.... The 4x4 chewed it up. The only thing that sucked was that I didn't have a camera so I missed out on some awesome pics.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was just in Michigan visiting family over the Holidays. I just bought a black 06 Commander 65th Anniversary Ed. w/ 28k. I have only lived in Cali for like 2 and a half years, but grew up in Michigan. Where are you from? I grew up in Lansing and went to Michigan State. I just got back to California on Sunday. The drive cross country in the Commander was awesome. Extremely comfortable and the 4.7L Engine was solid as a rock. Ice storm in Nebraska, blizzard in the rockies, negative wind chills.... The 4x4 chewed it up. The only thing that sucked was that I didn't have a camera so I missed out on some awesome pics.

Did you buy it here in Michigan?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
congrats and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Had a proud moment today dealing with the ridiculous traffic at school, the bookstore parking lot was full except for a spot in the corner with a snow bank in it, I pulled up to it and had a few people looking at me, sh1tcanned it and put it atop of it, looked beautiful.
That's the way to get it done.

Welcome, and congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome and congrats fellow Michiganer!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ditto on the Michigan welcome (I'm near Port Huron)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I was up in Macomb Township for about a year, but that was about 13 years ago...

Again, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome from New Baltimore Michigan.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats man! Looks great! I picked up mine over Thanksgiving weekend with 11,000 miles and just love it. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Where in Holland?

I picked mine up from Ageless Auto's in Zeeland
No kidding, so did my wife and I. Who did you deal with there? I probably saw the Commander you purchased, because another Commander was in the lot there beside the '06 Limited we purchased.

Were you able to talk them down? I could only get the guy to knock off $500 bucks from the price, but we got ours (Limited, 4.7, saddle brown leather, no GPS, 34k miles) for $16,500, which is a steal for the shape this thing is in. It's practically brand new inside and out.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts