Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm am now the proud parent of a 2007 Limited 4x4 Hemi. I've had the car a week and while there are a few more things the dealer has to take care of I've quite enjoyed having this vehicle so far. I'm not only new to the Commander but I'm new to Jeeps as well. I could honestly say that I'm almost new to cars as well seeing as how I've been living in major cities for almost the past 20 years where owning one was not exactly practical. While I was shopping for a vehicle I lurked on this site and am now quite happy to come out from the shadows and join the community in full. I'm sure I'll be browsing advice and asking questions as the days and weeks go by.

Thanks in advance for all the help and advice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for welcoming me. I've got some issues I have questions about and will be adding to the forums soon!

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Thank you for welcoming me. I've got some issues I have questions about and will be adding to the forums soon!
@jathca;

The very first thing I would do in your position would be to go to the website below and plug in your VIN to see if all the factory re-calls & campaigns have been completed:

Safety Recall Information | MOPAR

The difference between a safety recall and a campaign is that a safety recall pertains to a vehicle problem that is a safety concern; a campaign is a vehicle problem that is not a safety concern, but, pertains to customer satisfaction.

If there are any factory recalls or campaigns that are outstanding, that should be your very first order of business.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the link. Looks like all of the recall issues have already been taken care of.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts