Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, picking up a used commander in a few weeks. Currently leasing a Jeep renegade it goes back in November. My cousin has a 2008 3.7 commander that she has owned since 2010. Has 120K on the clock and is in great shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Hey guys, picking up a used commander in a few weeks. Currently leasing a Jeep renegade it goes back in November. My cousin has a 2008 3.7 commander that she has owned since 2010. Has 120K on the clock and is in great shape.

@BlazinSS934;

Welcome to the forum; I was born & raised in Long Island myself but have lived in Florida for the last 24 years.

Now that being said, please fix your profile A.S.A.P. and read the following links before you post anything else on the forum;

REQUIRED READING!!! Mandatory New Member Profile questions that MUST be answered.

REQUIRED READING!!! New Member Introduction post & other important new member info.

If you don't fix your profile, your post will wind up being deleted - but I'll give you a couple of days to straighten it out.

Welcome aboard.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Welcome to the club! BTW every time I try to update my profile, I get a bunch of ads and I'm not able to add the required info.
If you do it from a desk top or laptop computer, you will have no problems - and please do so as soon as you are able @racerx1986.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts

Your profile looks good now @BlazinSS934, thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts