Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked this 06 Commander with 4.7, 84k miles up yesterday. Already had parts waiting. Installed rack today. LED lights are sitting in garage. Waiting for it to cool down out here and then time to do some camping. Added some new junk to the back as well. :)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,766 Posts
Just picked this 06 Commander with 4.7, 84k miles up yesterday. Already had parts waiting. Installed rack today. LED lights are sitting in garage. Waiting for it to cool down out here and then time to do some camping. Added some new junk to the back as well. :)
Looking good AZJ.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah exactly. December then it will heat back up in January. We are moving up to Idaho next year. My wife and I are done with the heat.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nothing name brand. Believe it is "cutequeen " off Amazon. 36 watt cree. Believe for all four it was around $60. I have a budget and just don't want to break the bank on one single item.

·
Super Moderator
5,766 Posts
Nothing name brand. Believe it is "cutequeen " off Amazon. 36 watt cree. Believe for all four it was around $60. I have a budget and just don't want to break the bank on one single item.
Yep, I understand.

Whenever you order any kind of LED Light pods or bars - always try to make sure they have some kind of built-in venting, so they don't get condensation inside the lens a few weeks after you install them.

That's typically what happens with the cheaper light pods/bars on the market.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts