Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a set of Rubi takeoffs yesterday for $400 - all 5 wheels and tires, spare never hit the road, and under 6,000 on the other 4. The "used" ones still had 18-19/32nds on them, spare has 20/32nds. Slight rubbing at turn, but doesn't appear to be hitting the pinch weld, just wheel well liner. I'll post some pics after the snow stops.

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
That is how I got both of my sets of tires. You can find them out there for this prices often. Pick up some spares while you are at it.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
What are you doing with the rubi wheels?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What are you doing with the rubi wheels?
I was thinking about putting them up on craiglist, just so I don't have to ship them...I've still got the XK wheels sitting in the garage too.

AndyDood - I had just left Discount when I saw you and funny how 5 wheels and 4 tires won't fit in the back, good thing I've got the rack!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I was thinking about putting them up on craiglist, just so I don't have to ship them...I've still got the XK wheels sitting in the garage too.

AndyDood - I had just left Discount when I saw you and funny how 5 wheels and 4 tires won't fit in the back, good thing I've got the rack!
I would be interested in buying a set (depending on the price) and pay for shipping. Thats all up to you though. I can definately use some new wheels as mine look like crap from wheeling.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Are you sure the rubicon rims don't hit on the Commander front calipers?
The Rubicon wheels do hit on the front calipers but im running wheels spacers on my XK so I wouldnt have to worry about that.

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
The Rubicon wheels do hit on the front calipers but im running wheels spacers on my XK so I wouldnt have to worry about that.
That is how I am running as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts