Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all...I haven't posted in some time, but thought I'd show off a few quick pics of the new shoes. 285/70-17 Goodyear Duratracs. First impression is that these are great tires

·
Registered
532 Posts
Very nice car!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They look great! How loud are they?
Not loud at all. I had the BFG ATs before and these are no different really.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I want those because my MT/Rs with Kevlar are cupping, I have to rotate them all the time. Steering wheel shakes like crazy and they are too loud. Great off road but for the amount of time I spend on road I think Duratracs are probably the best

·
Registered
346 Posts
Looking at putting the 265/70's on in a few weeks, replacing BFG MTs - did you happen to catch the rebate that Tread Lightly has...you have to pay for a year membership, $25, but you get a $100 back with the purchase of four DuraTrac's in 2012.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I want those because my MT/Rs with Kevlar are cupping, I have to rotate them all the time. Steering wheel shakes like crazy and they are too loud. Great off road but for the amount of time I spend on road I think Duratracs are probably the best
Your MT/R's are cupping because your alignment is off. No matter what tires you buy they are going to cup like that. You should look into getting the JBA UCA's. I have the same problem and same tires as you, but again it because they cant get the alignment perfect due to the lift kit. I love my MT/R's and will be buying another set here in a few weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts