Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had some new rubber put on and no rubbing issues yet. I haven't had it anywhere to check during flex but I'm loving these tires so far!

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Looks good!

Good choice of tires.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
are you running a lift or wheel spacers? I want a set of tires like that but im wondering what will fit with a 2" lift and 1.5" spacers. are those 30s?

·
Registered
16 Posts
that looks great, I take it your truck is not lifted. I dod not knwo the AT's came in that size. I will getting those at my next tire change

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
That's a great choice for an unlifted Commander.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
...well i had 265/70/17 on my commander, no lift. and they worked great! only minor rubbing at full steering lock.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
...well i had 265/70/17 on my commander, no lift. and they worked great! only minor rubbing at full steering lock.
For some reason it's really hard for me to believe that. Im running 265/70R17 with a 2 inch bds spacer lift and 1/4 strut spacer and from time to time have rubbing.

Either the tires must have been bald or you were running them with no front bumper or fender flares.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know anything about Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radial, same size (245 70R17). Would they work for the Commanders, any feedback before I buy them?

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Does anyone know anything about Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Radial, same size (245 70R17). Would they work for the Commanders, any feedback before I buy them?
I don't see why they wouldn't fit. A size is a size. I've never used those tires but they look great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts