Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I'm new here, and new to being a Jeep owner. I inherited a Jeep Commander 5.7L Hemi from my father when he passed away. He lived in Wyoming and I live in Massachusetts. I will say upfront that I'm a Subaru driver and am not sure how long I'll keep the Jeep, but for now it's fun to have and a good reminder of my dad. The vehicle is at 96,000 miles and needs new tires. I'm looking for some help in determining which are best for durability, sound, snow/ice, smooth ride. I do not want to pay top dollar! If anyone has suggestions, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,
L

·
Registered
21 Posts
Your question will open a can of worms but I'm on Falken Wildpeak AT3W & I'm happy with them. The 4wd system in your Father's vehicle will perform well regardless of tires. Enjoy the memory of your Dad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your question will open a can of worms but I'm on Falken Wildpeak AT3W & I'm happy with them. The 4wd system in your Father's vehicle will perform well regardless of tires. Enjoy the memory of your Dad.
Thanks so much! I really appreciate your help, and, especially, your sentiment. My dad was a heavy smoker, so that's another thing I'm working on - getting rid of the nicotine smell. So far, coffee beans are neutralizing it and even adding a bit of a nice odor!

·
Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
1,199 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts