Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, I've got a '07 Jeep commander that is replacing my '98 ZJ. So far so good, but for some bugs. Little nervous going to the 4.7 from the rock solid experience I had with the 318 (240K, the body just rusted out).

·
Registered
70 Posts
You are going to miss your ZJ forever. I miss mine all the time; best vehicle I've ever owned. I think most of them have rusted out by now.

Welcome to the forum. There is ton of knowledge here, both already written and from the members. Just start reading all of the stickies and you will be as familiar w your new XK as you were w the old ZJ. If you don't see the answer anywhere ask, the people here are great. This is my go to site for anything I want to know about my Commander.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Howdy, I've got a '07 Jeep commander that is replacing my '98 ZJ. So far so good, but for some bugs. Little nervous going to the 4.7 from the rock solid experience I had with the 318 (240K, the body just rusted out).
Welcome to the forum JFW;

The 4.7L is a solid engine, I think you'll be happy with it.

How about a few more details about your Commander?

What Trim Package does your Commander have?

Sport, Limited or Overland?

Color?

4x4 or 4x2?

If it's a 4x4 - which 4WD system does it have?

QT-I; QT-II or QD-II?

How many miles are on it?

Any modifications at all?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome aboard.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts