Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning from south Jersey. I just bought an '08 XK Base/Sport, 3.7L, 110K miles. This is my 8th Jeep in 24 years. I've owned 2 YJ's, TJ, 2 XJ's, WJ, JKU, and now XK. So far I'm really pleased with the XK, it's whole life has been a fleet/rental car for Enterprise, so it's been well maintained. It's very clean inside and out. For its age, it's nearly flawless. I'm planning to make it into a light/moderate duty overlander and football tailgate vehicle. I'm looking forward to the upgrades and meeting other XK owners. Jeep wave to everyone on the forum. -Jason

·
Super Moderator
5,904 Posts
Good morning from south Jersey. I just bought an '08 XK Base/Sport, 3.7L, 110K miles. This is my 8th Jeep in 24 years. I've owned 2 YJ's, TJ, 2 XJ's, WJ, JKU, and now XK. So far I'm really pleased with the XK, it's whole life has been a fleet/rental car for Enterprise, so it's been well maintained. It's very clean inside and out. For its age, it's nearly flawless. I'm planning to make it into a light/moderate duty overlander and football tailgate vehicle. I'm looking forward to the upgrades and meeting other XK owners. Jeep wave to everyone on the forum. -Jason
Jason,

Welcome to the forum;

There is a spot on your user profile to indicate the power train/engine in your Commander.

I know you said you have the 3.7L V-6 - just fill that info in on your user profile please.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts