Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm making plans for new wheels and tires but I don't know how to tell if the wheel is correct. I know that it's a 17" 5-5 spacing but I'm concerned about the hub opening.

Here's the wheel that I want. V-Tec Off Road, 17X8.5 5-127 0MTB. So that's a 0mm offset. They will stick out more but that's OK.

Thanks,

Gabe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
They look good to me. It the same wheel design, mine just has the chrome center and polished bead.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Are you getting ready for our trip to Drummond Island? Right TYMAC/GP/Michael? And who ever wants to come..... am I dreaming or is it real! LOL
Looks nice Gabe!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yours were the V-tec's too? So the bore size was not a problem? I'm rethinking the matte black. I may go with the chrome center and polished bead as well.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you getting ready for our trip to Drummond Island? Right TYMAC/GP/Michael? And who ever wants to come..... am I dreaming or is it real! LOL
Looks nice Gabe!
Did I miss something? What trip to Drummond Island? When?

Gabe

·
Registered
391 Posts
We will plan it yet...... I am hoping that GP will lead it (sorry GP for volunteering you LOL), you got the leadership gift!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I will need floatation to get to the island in my Commander, but I could take my other off-road vehicle:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seriously! That boat is yours? I'm jealous. I have a 14' sailboat that I never get to sail. I'm considering selling it and using the money for Commander stuff.
It's a beautiful boat by the way.

Gabe

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Thanks. Yes, it be mine now. I bought it from my brother last fall. Docked at Muskegon...near the dunes! hint, hint.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts