Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to site ,hope to understand my new commander.
i just got my first jeep and its a 3.7 ,did i make a bad choice by not getting the 4.7 or the hemi ? i hope that i am ble to still have fun with my 3.7 . suggestions on where to go in Arizona ,so i may get to know my new jeep would be great!:confused:

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Welcome Shocker, I too am in AZ and there are many places to go. Are you in the Phx area?

Your 3.7 will be fine for off roading. The main reasons for the larger motor come inot play if you are pullung a trailer and things like that. I have the Hemi but there are a lot of people here with the 3.7 and they are quite happy with it.

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome Shocker! There are tons of folks on here with the 3.7. and Quadratrac that do amazing things with their Jeeps. You will have fun!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
varry cool ..ya i was up in flag over the weekend, had the family buckled in and wow it did well. lots of snow man was that cool the kids had a blast

·
Registered
8 Posts
Headed to flag next weekend hoping for some fresh snow to see how well it handels it and I have the 3.7 in a liberty and it suprised me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts