Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

My name is Justin I am a newb to Commanders but not Jeeps as a whole. I have been avid in the 4wd community for going on 8yrs now, with owning various XJ's, ZJ's, KL Liberty, MK76 Patriot, and soon to be a 2007 Commander Limited Hemi (QDII, etc...) with 200k on it that will get brought back to what I have as far as standards lol.

121392246_10223669679987721_8663155344699480342_o.jpg

121330812_10223669679427707_1337955166907942237_o.jpg

121491462_10223669680267728_3260735336604414230_n.jpg

Those are the only pictures i have of it. It needs some love for sure. I will be replacing the wheels/tires, doing an intake(AFe), Custom exhaust, and a tune as well as a ton of maintenance on it (water pump, tune-up, hoses, fluids, filters, cv shafts, drive shafts, etc...)

Reactions: mb1k

·
Administrator
6,824 Posts
Hey guys,

My name is Justin I am a newb to Commanders but not Jeeps as a whole. I have been avid in the 4wd community for going on 8yrs now, with owning various XJ's, ZJ's, KL Liberty, MK76 Patriot, and soon to be a 2007 Commander Limited Hemi(QDII, etc... with 200k on it that will get brought back to what Ihave as far as standards lol.

View attachment 41748

View attachment 41749

View attachment 41747

Those are the only pictures i have of it. It needs some love for sure. I will be replacing the wheels/tires, doing an intake(AFe), Custom exhaust, and a tune as well as a ton of maintenance on it (water pump, tune-up, hoses, fluids, filters, cv shafts, drive shafts, etc...)
Welcome to the forum @Mr.Pink;

Not a bad looking Commander;

When are you pulling the trigger on the purchase?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum @Mr.Pink;

Not a bad looking Commander;

When are you pulling the trigger on the purchase?
Hopefully in the next few weeks but we will see, it's owned by my bestfriend who just bought the white Ram that is peeking out in the one of the pictures. It's served it's purpose for her as a daily for 4yrs or so, and she is offering it to me for a really good price.

·
Administrator
6,824 Posts
Hopefully in the next few weeks but we will see, it's owned by my bestfriend who just bought the white Ram that is peeking out in the one of the pictures. It's served it's purpose for her as a daily for 4yrs or so, and she is offering it to me for a really good price.
Well best of luck.

I hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It should, it is a very good rig. I will be doing a ton to it. All the required maintenance, some power adders (Tune, Intake, Custom exhaust), new wheels and tires and some recovery stuff (hidden winch mount,9.5K winch etc...).

·
Administrator
6,824 Posts
It should, it is a very good rig. I will be doing a ton to it. All the required maintenance, some power adders (Tune, Intake, Custom exhaust), new wheels and tires and some recovery stuff (hidden winch mount,9.5K winch etc...).
Yep I hear you;

Everywhere you are wanting to go with it, I've already been with my XK.

I'll tell you upfront;

To do it right, it will wind up costing you significantly more than the vehicle is worth.

I'm speaking from experience.

But, it's worth it in the end in my humble opinion, so long as you're happy with the finished product.

·
Registered
9 Posts
"I'll you upfront;

To do it right, it will wind up costing you significantly more than the vehicle is worth."

Finding out quickly that truer words have never been spoken...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep i understand that completely.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts