Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the site but not to the commander. Sweet place you got going on in here. I hope to contribute to the group as best as I can.

I picked up a Limited/Hemi fully loaded Commander in early December. Black with the saddle brown leather interior. I love this Jeep!!!

and some of the mods :D
I put this together until some of the aftermarket stuff starts showing up. I'm also running a K&N filter inside the box.

And if you want to breath a little better with out building your own, knock the snorkel off of your air box. That thing is beyond restrictive!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome! I've got a black loaded Limited as well with the saddle brown seats. Ain't they purty? :)

Perhaps you can share the details on your mods with us in the modification section...

- Joe

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi another newbie here. Just made a deal today on a black limited with the saddle seats. Saw one just like this a while back and fell in love with the color combo. Am trading in my 04 Durango for the Commander....love the Durango but when I drove the Commander that was it...I was sold!! That is the problem should never test drive anything because I fall in love with it...haha. Anyway, now my dealer has to try and find me one since he doesnt have the color I like in stock....so the wait begins. I didnt get it fully loaded but did get the hemi engine and the chrome wheels.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Welcome aboard everyone! We went to the dealer to look at a new GC to replace her 02 GC. Well..I said, I want to drive the Commander just to see how it handles due to the new IFS. That was it. We took it home to test drive the entire weekend & never gave it back.:D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Black on Browm combo is the best. I traded in an 05 Power Wagon in on the Commander. All it took was one little test drive and I was sold!
Thanks for the warm welcome folks.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Intreper...you have a gorgeous truck there...man that thing sure shines. Am still dealing on a black one with saddle seats...my dealer is having a heck of time finding one for me and the first one he did find the other dealer wont give up. So back to the drawing board. Again, love your truck!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
For some reason, I am not able to view the pics of Intreper's JC. Anyone else having this problem? All I see is a little box with an x in it...

·
Registered
209 Posts
INTREPER said:
Thanks Kmag! Don't give up your search for one. It will be worth it!! :D
I am not going to give up believe me but this is crazy. First we found a perfect one in Michigan and the dealer wont trade...then found one in Indiana but it is fully loaded so my dealer jacks up the price to more then what I want to pay difference....told him to match the first deal and go get it but never heard back on that one...haha. I did see on the jeep website in dk. khaki which had everything I want but not sure if I want to stick with black or venture out there with other colors??? Man oh man dilemma after dilemma. Cant believe it is this hard to find one equipped the way I want in the color I want.

·
Registered
209 Posts
walkjon...thanks for the info...I just called my dealer and told him the same thing..that I wanted to order one if they cannot come up with something. My problem is I want the 0% finance offer and they are not sure it will apply to ordered trucks...does anyone know if it does? I would hate to lose that offer. Anyways, I am ordering a black limited with hemi, nav system and saddle brown seats...that is it!! Seems to me that wouldnt be that hard to find but they are telling me the saddle seats are hard to come by....who knows????

·
Registered
157 Posts
kmag51 said:
walkjon...thanks for the info...I just called my dealer and told him the same thing..that I wanted to order one if they cannot come up with something. My problem is I want the 0% finance offer and they are not sure it will apply to ordered trucks...does anyone know if it does? I would hate to lose that offer. Anyways, I am ordering a black limited with hemi, nav system and saddle brown seats...that is it!! Seems to me that wouldnt be that hard to find but they are telling me the saddle seats are hard to come by....who knows????
when you order you have a choice between the incentives at the time you order or the incentives at the time you pick up. So yes you can the 0% if you order.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
maximo said:
Welcome to the forum. I guess i'm a little jealous. Everyone seems to be getting that limited. Maybe I should have got it. Welcome, nice pics. maximo
I like yours better than the Limited. I'm not a big fan of the fake fender bolts/rivets (or whatever they're supposed to be) and I like the back better with the flat black on either side of the glass, instead of the chromed handles.

If I ever bought a Commander, it would not be a Limited.

·
Registered
32 Posts
TR4Runner said:
I like yours better than the Limited. I'm not a big fan of the fake fender bolts/rivets (or whatever they're supposed to be) and I like the back better with the flat black on either side of the glass, instead of the chromed handles.

If I ever bought a Commander, it would not be a Limited.
If I were ever to buy a 4-Runner I wouldn't get one with a fake hood scoop( or whatever that is supposed to be)

·
Registered
209 Posts
The continuing saga of trying to find a truck may have ended. My dealer found one in Indiana and although it has more options then I really want I am going to take it..the deal the dealer gave me on this truck is pretty good. NOW...I talked to my dealer two hours ago and he was going to call the Ind. dealer...have not heard a word as of yet so if this deal falls through I am about ready to throw my hands up and say forget it. This is getting to be a fiasco (I know I know I could order) but would really like to get the truck now if at all possible. Wish me luck!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.