Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to XK, but not Jeeps. Just picked up a 07 Overland to start building, but first I have a lot of little things to fix and clean up on it.

·
Super Moderator
5,779 Posts
New to XK, but not Jeeps. Just picked up a 07 Overland to start building, but first I have a lot of little things to fix and clean up on it.
Why is it that none of you newbies read the required reading before you start posting???

Please click on the following links and read them in their entirety - and respond accordingly, BEFORE you post ANYTHING ELSE on the forum.

REQUIRED READING!!! New Member Introduction post & other important new member info.

REQUIRED READING!!! Mandatory New Member Profile questions that MUST be answered.

Big Blue; Forum Moderator.

·
Super Moderator
5,779 Posts
I guess I have to ask what Blacksheepbuilds did wrong? Especially since I am new here too.
He didn't complete his profile for starters......if you click on those 2 links (which you should have already read) and read them, you'll see exactly what he didn't do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok, I understand. How about swapping the order of the two links? That way you describe completing the profile before you describe completing the new member post? I just lucked into doing the profile before the new member post. Granted there is no cure all for getting everyone on track they way you want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts