Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks, Dascrow and myself hope to make constant improvements to keep the site fresh and interesting. If you know of any Jeep sites that allow link posting, help spread the word about us!

Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for the compliments, we are going to do what we can to make this _the_ place. If you have any ideas, hit me up. I will have more time on my hands to do upgrades and such very soon.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am pretty new to this. Sometimes I feel that this forum is for people with more knowlege then me. I get very frustrated reading something that I am interested in only to find that I do not know what all of the "Slang" means. So please when you are giving information keep in mind us "Newbies" PS.....what does WOT mean?

·
Registered
33 Posts
WOT == Wide Open Throttle, or when the accelerator/gas pedal is completed floored. Pedal to the metal.

limited white 5.7 said:
I am pretty new to this. Sometimes I feel that this forum is for people with more knowlege then me. I get very frustrated reading something that I am interested in only to find that I do not know what all of the "Slang" means. So please when you are giving information keep in mind us "Newbies" PS.....what does WOT mean?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts