2,629 Posts
That XK has a snorkel on it!!!

·
Administrator
15,215 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
It has a nice bumper too. I found this site but I can't understand a word of it. Anyone know what language this is? http://offroadtatry.sk/?m=home

·
Administrator
15,215 Posts

·
Administrator
15,215 Posts
It has a nice bumper too. I found this site but I can't understand a word of it. Anyone know what language this is? http://offroadtatry.sk/?m=home
Here is the translation (more or less):

Welcome to our website JEEP Offroad Tatras.

Dear fans of the strengths and, of course, off-road vehicles. We have a zero year in succession podujatia Jeep Offroad center. Thank you all for your participation and hope that you will be satisfied. We are pleased that we met with such a great interest in off-road cars and active recreation in nature. During the Saturday we visited more than 3,500 visitors, which encouraged us prijemne in the preparation of the next, that is the first year of the event. Location and date is not yet known, but certainly it here first on our sites. We now have several offers on the venue of the next event and I will do everything possible to be even better, stronger and more interesting.

We would your suggestions and comments you write an e-mail at [email protected] and thus contribute to the creation of the first year of the event.

Of course I would like to thank all partner events, which we support and help we have been able to establish to what you can see the 26th April.

No, unfortunately, we would like to "thank you" and not too serious - road hauliers, which represent p. Ľubo Kristel Liptovského Hrádku who hijacked an ad campaign for our event without any remuneration. Well, there are still among us are called. "Clever entrepreneurs".

JEEP Offroad Tatras in a nutshell, why come:

• You have to run on all current models of Jeep brands - Compass, Patriot, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Commander, Wrangler, Wrangler Unlimited
  • vozil you the Jeep Commander of the African expedition
  • Dodge Ram admired you, the original American mega pick - up
  • sang to you, Peter Cmorik, Robo Mikla, Marcel Berky, Natalya Hatalová
  • Speakers included: Children's Folk Group, Freeze dance group under the leadership of Lucie Sirekovej, magician and others ...
  • event moderated Roman Juraško

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is the translation (more or less):

Welcome to our website JEEP Offroad Tatras.

Dear fans of the strengths and, of course, off-road vehicles. We have a zero year in succession podujatia Jeep Offroad center. Thank you all for your participation and hope that you will be satisfied. We are pleased that we met with such a great interest in off-road cars and active recreation in nature. During the Saturday we visited more than 3,500 visitors, which encouraged us prijemne in the preparation of the next, that is the first year of the event. Location and date is not yet known, but certainly it here first on our sites. We now have several offers on the venue of the next event and I will do everything possible to be even better, stronger and more interesting.

We would your suggestions and comments you write an e-mail at [email protected] and thus contribute to the creation of the first year of the event.

Of course I would like to thank all partner events, which we support and help we have been able to establish to what you can see the 26th April.

No, unfortunately, we would like to "thank you" and not too serious - road hauliers, which represent p. Ľubo Kristel Liptovského Hrádku who hijacked an ad campaign for our event without any remuneration. Well, there are still among us are called. "Clever entrepreneurs".

JEEP Offroad Tatras in a nutshell, why come:

• You have to run on all current models of Jeep brands - Compass, Patriot, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Commander, Wrangler, Wrangler Unlimited
  • vozil you the Jeep Commander of the African expedition
  • Dodge Ram admired you, the original American mega pick - up
  • sang to you, Peter Cmorik, Robo Mikla, Marcel Berky, Natalya Hatalová
  • Speakers included: Children's Folk Group, Freeze dance group under the leadership of Lucie Sirekovej, magician and others ...
  • event moderated Roman Juraško
Thank you for this

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
mmmmmmm snorkel!

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
Now why did the XK driver veer away from the puddle? I've seen our drivers, without snorkles, plow through bigger puddles than that... not impressed! Silly foreign drivers.

On the other hand, based on what I've seen and read, Commanders cost a LOT more over there than they do here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts