Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife and I were out for coffe last night and parked beside another Commander.

Edit: Ours is the Black Limited in the foreground

Sorry camera pic is blurry :( ... it's the only other Commader we have gotten close to in town ... we though we saw one before but it was a Grand Cherokee.

The coffee shop is by the hiway so they were probably just passing through town.

The bright lights in the background are across the hiway at the Home Depot and the new Walmart Super centre they just opened

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yeggster, which one is yours? Cool pic too.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Opps sorry I should have said ... mine is the black Limited in the foreground (with the ice frozen all over it :) )

I'll edit the post to include that info too

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
I'm the only person in my town who has one exactly like the gray one (wheels matching exterior color) so it's neat to see another. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm the only person in my town who has one exactly like the gray one (wheels matching exterior color) so it's neat to see another. Thanks for the pics!
We were seriously thinking of getting a sport modle like that, but the deal came up on the used Limited and we just had to have it :)

I know it's just it's purley for looks but I relly like the Limited fender flares witht he fake rivet-bolts in them ... my plan, if we got a sport modle was to buy the Fender flares and put them on :)

I DON'T like the fact the bolts are fake though .. I'm planning a mod this spring to see if I can take the fake rivets out and put in real Stainless Steel bolts

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
We were seriously thinking of getting a sport modle like that, but the deal came up on the used Limited and we just had to have it :)

I know it's just it's purley for looks but I relly like the Limited fender flares witht he fake rivet-bolts in them ... my plan, if we got a sport modle was to buy the Fender flares and put them on :)

I DON'T like the fact the bolts are fake though .. I'm planning a mod this spring to see if I can take the fake rivets out and put in real Stainless Steel bolts
I may end up doing some "cosmetic" mods someday and make mine very distinctive. That would be cool to see real bolts, go for it! :)

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
I may end up doing some "cosmetic" mods someday and make mine very distinctive. That would be cool to see real bolts, go for it! :)
A GetLost bumper makes it VERY distinctive. =)

·
Administrator
15,249 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was going to say ... unless Jill is selling Mary Kay makeup on weekends ... she's better not have a pink Jeep :)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Well there are those pink jeeps that Phunkey likes to run over on the AZ trails. Could she be a closet pink jeep?

·
2,248 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts