Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So as of now, I've added:

Sylvania zXe bulbs, smoked LED tail lights, chrome gas cap, rear grab bars, Ultra Maverick rims, Magnaflow muffler and exhaust tip, and a K&N CAI.

Looking into possibly getting a lift and bigger tires here soon, but we'll see :naughty:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
63. So far I love it. If you have the money, it's definitely an upgrade you should go for. Only downside is now I find myself punching the throttle more :naughty:

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
I just got mine today. Did you really need to remove the grill to install it like the instructions say? I was hoping to attempt the install tomorrow since it will be in the 50s tomorrow.
Only takes about 5 minutes to take the grill off.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know that. I've done it before. But I don't want to if I don't need to.
You'll want to. Removing the stock air box involves removing parts of it RIGHT behind the grill, so it'd help.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Did you have any noticeable gains in MPGs? I have AWD set up, so every little bit counts. Putting on a flowmaster super 44 this week as well.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Did you have any noticeable gains in MPGs? I have AWD set up, so every little bit counts. Putting on a flowmaster super 44 this week as well.
At first, I'd say perhaps 1-2 MPG. It's really all dependent on how you drive. Right now since it has been cold, my MPG has actually seemed to go down because I only do short trips in the morning/afternoon on usual weekdays (school commute). Back in the fall I might get anywhere from 17-19 MPG on the way to school, now I'm lucky to get 17. Some days it shows as low as 15. Again, this is because of the temperature drop and everything having to work harder.

Also, added the stubby antenna a few weeks ago!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Time for a few updated pictures I believe.

If the sun comes out before I leave today, I'll take some more!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts