Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have an 06 Commander with the 4.7 purchased used. I cannot get my cruise or my horn to work. My Horn will work when I use the key fob so it's good underneath the hood. Not sure what to do? Has anyone already had this issue and repaired it successfully

·
Administrator
2006 Limited 5.7 HEMI Quadra-Drive II
15,699 Posts
@Tinman528 Welcome to the forum! Hopefully, someone will be able to help you with your issue. Post some pics of your Commander for us when you get a chance.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Does any button/switch tied to the steering wheel work? If not, good chance the wire connections plugs in the wheel came unplugged. It's been a while since I had my wheel off to add volume controls but I remember there being some connections. Maybe investigate fuses related to cruise control as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does any button/switch tied to the steering wheel work? If not, good chance the wire connections plugs in the wheel came unplugged. It's been a while since I had my wheel off to add volume controls but I remember there being some connections. Maybe investigate fuses related to cruise control as well.
Everything appears to be connected when I opened it up. Air bag light stays on also

·
Registered
121 Posts
Not that much. I replaced mine last fall. It took about $200, but note I bought it from a russian merchant, so from these 200, the shipping costs take 40% at least. Plus, don't forget ali. I've seen exemplaires they're selling at $100. I didn't buy those because of some difference between XK and XH.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts