Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So long story short I drove to work, jeep ran fine there, went on first break jeep crank and ran fine, 2 hours later jeep panic lights are going off as if alarm was triggered so i try to start car (because my key fob don't work) it dose nothing but turn over and over no crank....so i thought it may needed a jump off that did not help any either. Soooo had it towed to the house blinkers still going but still no crank.....so I unhooked battery cables until next day....sooooo next day i get a jump off and it cranks but shuts back off 2 SECONDS LATER!!!! I've tried to crank again and the same thing happened again....(INSTANT SHUT OFF!!!!!) I tried taking out fuses that go to blinkers but they are still on.....PLEASE HELP!!!馃槹馃槹馃槹 I'VE GOTTEN BATTERY CHARGED,,,NEW FUSES AND RELAYS,,,AND I'VE PRESSED EMERGENCY LIGHT BUTTONS AND STILL NOTHING THE LIGHTS STILL BLINK UNTIL BATTERY FULLY DEAD....

Super Moderator
2006 Commander Limited, 5.7 Hemi QD2
Lots going on there, a trip to the dealer would probably be in order as they have all the diagnostics to fine the trouble. Not knowing what year and model of your Commander? makes it tough for us to help.
Sounds like the theft alarm id kicking in - do you have a fob? it might be dead.
Welcome to the forum. Please read this and fill in some of your details and make a signature with your Commander details.

(1) Forum Rules / Vendor Rules | Jeep Commander Forum

To get the list of everything built into your Commander when built at the factory - have your VIN number and go here Chrysler Build sheet - Equipment Listing

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lots going on there, a trip to the dealer would probably be in order as they have all the diagnostics to fine the trouble. Not knowing what year and model of your Commander? makes it tough for us to help.
Sounds like the theft alarm id kicking in - do you have a fob? it might be dead.
Welcome to the forum. Please read this and fill in some of your details and make a signature with your Commander details.

(1) Forum Rules / Vendor Rules | Jeep Commander Forum

To get the list of everything built into your Commander when built at the factory - have your VIN number and go here Chrysler Build sheet - Equipment Listing
I have a 2006 jeep commander base v8 motor i have replaced the battery in key fob still did not work once i hit the panic button.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts