Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics. Not too many pics because the weather was crappy.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More vids are on the way.

·
Registered
807 Posts
More vids are on the way.
vids of the commander or of the wranglers?
you should get your buddies to help you and take pics of you on the trail so we can see the commander in action!

Did you use your winch on this run?

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The problem with leading the group is that there is not often a person in front of you to take vids or pics. I think I have a couple more pics from someone of my XK. My vids are from my dash cam so it is of the hood of my XK and what is in front. I didn't get to use the winch this trip because we stuck to mainly easy trails.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
Awsome pics. Ill definately try to make the next trip down there!

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Love the pictures & Videos, keep them coming!

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
How DEEP is it?

·
Registered
401 Posts
How DEEP is it?
Depends on how much rain we've been having. When we were there in July (with lots of rain the night before) it was about 4 feet. An FJ with a six inch lift and a TJ with 4 inches both made it through (water was to mid-door on the FJ) but it was definitely too deep for an XK with a two inch lift. The killer thing about water at Rausch Creek is that the bottom is complete muck (with an occasional diff-loving bolder).

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How DEEP is it?
If you look at the second picture in post #1 and then compare that to the first picture in post #2. That is the same jeep so you can see how deep it was in the hole. As haags mentioned it was around 4 feet.

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Great pics adamag! I like your roof rack/tire carrier. Looks like the perfect size for the Commander. Must be fun going out on trails like that. I havent been on anything like that yet. Yet:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts