Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Partnered with Superlift Suspensions, American Expedition Vehicles and supported with donations from Mopar and ARB 4x4. Base vehicle is 2006 Commander Limited with 5.7 L HEMI and Quadratrac II 4wd. Prototype 4.5-inches suspension lift allows the Off Road Commander to be fitted with massive 35-12.50 x 17 BF Goodrich Mud Terrain tires. The tires are covered with custom fabricated wheel flares and a heavy guage steel rock rail. Mopar accessories: front brush guard, roof mounted aluminum cargo basket, prototype tail lamp guards.

Source: Autoblog

·
Registered
1 Posts
I took my Commander 4x4 on a brush road for 1/2 mile. When I was finished a vine had wrapped around the drive train behind the back u-joint. Now the car sounds like I am driving with a flat tire. Where is the clearance??? Seems like you have things figured out. How does this thing handle with the 4 inch rise?

·
Registered
521 Posts

·
Registered
5,601 Posts
Here is another thread relating to rails.....and big tires!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
More teaser pics of things that are not to be. Makes me feel like a used prom date. :(

·
Registered
455 Posts
I saw that thing with a few others like it at Camp Jeep a few years ago, serious clearance and serious mods inside and out.

·
Registered
564 Posts
cico7 said:
Here is another thread relating to rails.....and big tires!

Dude, don’t we have enough with the newer threads?:confused: That you have to go bringing all this really old ones up, you are starting to look like someone else I know that likes to comment on everything… Especially when he doesn’t have anything to say…:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
16,135 Posts
ROMEO said:
Dude, don’t we have enough with the newer threads?:confused: That you have to go bringing all this really old ones up, you are starting to look like someone else I know that likes to comment on everything… Especially when he doesn’t have anything to say…:rolleyes:
I know who you are talking about.;) Seems like when he logs in he has to hit every recent thread with some type of comment just for the heck of it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The roof rack looks like the OEM Mopar one just with the front plastic piece taken off and some lights mounted to it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts