Jeep Commander Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was freakin out when my tire came off the ground!..Lol

I got a little bored on my lunch break!..Lol

Hope ya'll liked'em, Let me know what ya think!..I live out here in SLC, Ut so if ya know were some good trails are let me know thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
One wheel off the ground is okay... but the fun doesn't start until one front wheel and the opposite back wheel are off the ground. You can get it to the point that moving in the driver's seat will cause the vehicle to tip one way or another. :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that sounds fun but i'll prob **** my pants if that ever happened..Lol..I actually had the front wheel alot higher than that but I brought it down cause my balls weren't big enough to hold the postion!...Maybe my balls will swell up next time!..Lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Thats what Im talking about. Hell Yeah. Wheelin....family...wheelin..some more.. girl saying....OH NO!!!!!!!! Kid going Hell Yeah!!!!:cool:

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Frankthatank said:
Yeah that sounds fun but i'll prob **** my pants if that ever happened..Lol..I actually had the front wheel alot higher than that but I brought it down cause my balls weren't big enough to hold the postion!...Maybe my balls will swell up next time!..Lol
If you do any moderate off-roading you will probably get to experience it. The only way you miss out on the fun is if you are running a solid front axle AND quick disconnects which let the axle drop and keep contact with the trail.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lunch time with a Commander!..Lol

Here are some pics of My Commander Cuttin loose in a puddle of Water/Mudd at work during my lunch break!..Enjoy I sure did!..Lol..

NOTHIN' SERIOUS JUST FOR KICKS..YA DIG!..

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Re: Lunch time with a Commander!..Lol

I wonder what got more mud on it... your Commander or the garage doors?

·
Registered
473 Posts

how bad did the cameraman get it?:eek:

·
Registered
36 Posts

Looking and that really makes me wanna get my commander dirty.. very dirty!

Thats some good pics!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

topcop38 said:
how bad did the cameraman get it?:eek:
haha..My buddy with the camera was running for his life..it was kinda hard to stop in a ft of mudd!...Lol..:D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can't wait till I get a lift and a set of mud graplers!...Then I'll really get to play!...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
notah2 said:
Thats what Im talking about. Hell Yeah. Wheelin....family...wheelin..some more.. girl saying....OH NO!!!!!!!! Kid going Hell Yeah!!!!:cool:
Haha!...I like your style!...:D...Does anyone have a cool pic with at least one wheel off the ground?...Show it if you do!...:D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

rubicontrail.net said:
I wonder what got more mud on it... your Commander or the garage doors?
Haha...The garage did just don't tell my boss!...Lol:D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

jayt04 said:
Looking and that really makes me wanna get my commander dirty.. very dirty!

Thats some good pics!
:D DO IT, DO IT...GET YOU JEEP CACKED WITH :D MUDD, but don't forget about your digital camera you gotta let us check'em out!..

·
Registered
396 Posts

I LOVE IT!!!
Hilarious! I'll bet that was a blast.

You might want to block out your front license plate...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

SYCOHEMI said:
I LOVE IT!!!
Hilarious! I'll bet that was a blast.

You might want to block out your front license plate...
Whao! never thought about that, there might be some "PSYCHOS" out there!...NOBODY LOOK AT MY LICENSE PLATE!...Lol...Does anyone know how to blur out a part of a picture???...

·
Registered
38 Posts

You can do it in MS Paint or any other photo program.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts

Frankthatank said:
Whao! never thought about that, there might be some "PSYCHOS" out there!...NOBODY LOOK AT MY LICENSE PLATE!...Lol...Does anyone know how to blur out a part of a picture???...
I have always been confused at why people do that. It isn't like it is your social security number or something. It is in plain view of EVERYONE when you drive down the road.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts