Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright Fellas,

My story quickly, recently divorced and I got the Commander out of the deal. Now I want to lift it a little bit. I was planning on putting on the RRO 2.25 kit with their shocks, struts upper control arm. After reading through a bunch of these threads I think I will be using other parts. Here is my list, please tell me if something is wrong or there is a better product without doubt. Or anything else you would suggest. My goal is just to ride on Wrangler Rubicon take offs..

Rough Country 2in kit
JAB upper control arm
moog upper strut mount
Bilstein 4600 front struts
Bilstein 4600 rear shocks
1 1/2in wheel spacers

Thank You guys!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Alright Fellas,

My story quickly, recently divorced and I got the Commander out of the deal. Now I want to lift it a little bit. I was planning on putting on the RRO 2.25 kit with their shocks, struts upper control arm. After reading through a bunch of these threads I think I will be using other parts. Here is my list, please tell me if something is wrong or there is a better product without doubt. Or anything else you would suggest. My goal is just to ride on Wrangler Rubicon take offs..

Rough Country 2in kit
JAB upper control arm
moog upper strut mount
Bilstein 4600 front struts
Bilstein 4600 rear shocks
1 1/2in wheel spacers

Thank You guys!!!
I got a Daystar 2" spacer Lift/Leveling Kit.
$170

The rear shocks weren't long enough though and I messed up and bought 4, only needed 2. I'd sell them to you... $40? +shipping. They're still new in box.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok....nobody is yelling at me to stop and use other parts, so I will go with my list of parts. I will be swapped the 5100s for the 4600s in the back though. Cross your fingers fellas!! Can't wait to see what "family" car looks like and rides like sitting up a little taller.

Thanks Fellas....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts