Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put an order in for my first 2 minor MODS....
HID 10K 9906/9415-H10 lights and the chrome door handle set.
(Hopefully I can get someone in the Phoenix crew on here to help me w/ the install, as I know jack sh%t about working on cars to be honest)

I know, little baby steps....but the car hasn't even gotten to me yet, so gotta wait to go crazy till I at least see the damn thing! lol
(Supposed to be picked up by my transport company tomorrow for delivery Wed/Thursday next week)

I DEFINITLEY wanna get somne black w/ chrome lip 20" Rims, but am having a helluva time finding a site that actually has a semi decent selection that will fit the Commander?!?! Haven't seen what I am looking for on Discount Tire or SW Wheels...

Looking for something like this (attached)

so what else do you all think is a must have??? Thinking the chrome grab grips or something for the back or maybe nightshade the tail lights :)

I start throwing some pics of the thing up once I actually get it and make a few upgrades....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, that's what I meant by Chrome grab grips above...still learning you guys' lingo as I was a luxury sedan guy before this 1st Jeep! :)

Did you get those on Ebay? (what should I search for)

Also....any wheel experts out there who can reach out to me to help find the Rims and tires I am looking for would be MUCH appreciated. If appreciated isn't enough, I'd hook them up w/ free nights at my Vegas condo I rent out on the strip if they ever vacay there when it opens. Just saying it would be worth your while to help a newb out! lol

FALC

·
Premium Member
12,579 Posts
You can find the grips on eBay or your local dealer, they are an OEM part.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have a set of chrome grab handles. Only missing one of the plastic rivets, as I needed to replace a broken one. PM me for details and price

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Both the discount tire guy on this forum as well as my guy at the custom shop said the 275/45/20 is the ideal tire for a 20 x 8.5" 35mm and will work just fine w/ the Commander and no lift.

So that's what I went with, lets hope they were riight...LOL

The Commander gets here TONIGHT, then off to the shop tomorrow afternoon for wheels & HIDs (plus they are gonna throw on the Chrome Handles/Gas cap & Stubby Antenna)

Then goes to the tint guy on Friday for blacked out Limo Tint on the backs, and max legal on fronts.

I throw some pics up when the finished product is in by bext week

1 - 7 of 7 Posts