Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm...My car had a garage until I got married then it became her garage.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Commander

A few picks of the 07 Commander

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
new lift and rims

2.25" RockyRoad Lift with 18" KMC Rockstars wrapped with BFG T/A KO 275/65/18

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Nice! Lovin' the RockStars...........:banana_hitit:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The New lights and aux input

Had a busy weekend. Installed an aux input in the HK. It replaced the satellite radio I was not using. I also painted the inside of the headlights and the turn signals.

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
I like those lights! Looking nice.

·
Banned
1,406 Posts
Had a busy weekend. Installed an aux input in the HK. It replaced the satellite radio I was not using. I also painted the inside of the headlights and the turn signals.
The lights look really good. How hard was it to take apart the lights? There is a set of "Halo" lights on ebay, and I read the directions and watched the video on how to take them apart, but I was concerned about getting a good seal when putting them back together. :icon_confused:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

The lights look really good. How hard was it to take apart the lights? There is a set of "Halo" lights on ebay, and I read the directions and watched the video on how to take them apart, but I was concerned about getting a good seal when putting them back together. :icon_confused:
Thanks everyone for the comments. I just posted a step-by-step under the Painted Headlights post.

I used a silicone sealant specifically made for windshields that I found at Ace..."the helpful place" haha. It has rained here the past two days and have not had any problems and my cars sits in the rain at night and gets pulled inside a parking garage during the day. Temperatures have changed approximately 40-60 degrees...gotta love Oklahoma. So I think the reseal works pretty well if you take the time to make sure it is nice and tight before applying the silicone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts