Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's hard to believe but I heard from official sources that OldMcDonald was stopped last night in Wickenburg, AZ for possible DUI.

The material facts showed that he was observed driving his XK in a rock filled planter box separating a gas station from the highway. The officer noticed this odd behavior, made a U-turn in the middle of the highway and pulled in behind OldMcdonald, activated his overhead emergency lights and approached the possible suspect with caution.

The officer asked him if he had been drinking and of course he responded "No" (they always say "no"). The officer then asked him why he was driving in the rocks and without a care in the world he responded: 'because they were there".

That fast thinking keep him out of jail to drive off road another day.:D

For the record, he had NOT been drinking.

·
2,248 Posts
Good thing he was not drinking. Old Macdonald is barely old enough to think about drinking. I think we should change his screen name to Young McDonald. Also after seeing him trying to drive up that cliff on the Broken Arrow Trail, I do believe he was driving in the rock planter. By the Way, I had lunch today with Cico7 in the German town part of Columbus, Ohio. Jon, he is not nearly as bad as you said he was, (ducking)

I also think we need a catagory for Tall Tales, Lies, and Statistics.

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HueyPilotVN said:
By the Way, I had lunch today with Cico7 in the German town part of Columbus, Ohio. Jon, he is not nearly as bad as you said he was, (ducking)

I also think we need a catagory for Tall Tales, Lies, and Statistics.
Like this post? :rolleyes: :D

·
2,248 Posts
I thought it was 500%. I did look at a hydrogen generator the other day that claims to increase your mileage up to 50% by injecting hydrogen into the fuel mix. They use metal plates immersed in solution and pass a current thru it to separate the hydrogen. I am not sure of the net gain/loss of the electric current needed to separate it out. It was interesting, especially when they lit the hydrogen to show that it was hydrogen and a fuel source.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Crap!! I should have known this would come up!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
LOL, Thats pretty funny!

·
Registered
228 Posts
I installed it saturday!! just need to post the pictures and a writeup.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I am thinking about buying the OME kit instead. I bought one and have been slacking on the install.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Go for the OME. It takes the same amount of time to install, and rides WAY better than the 2.5" Rocky Road Lift. I am going to see about replacing my RR with the OME.

BTW the +2" coils brought the top of his fenderwell to about 36 5/8" tall. My XK with the Rocky Road is about 36 1/4"... Figure that one out...

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I have the Skyjacker 2.25" spacer kit, but people seems to be really happy with the OME kit. I would rather just buy the OME with the better components, then pick up some better A-Arms when they are available.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts