285/70/17's are 33 inch tires - same size I'm running currently with the 4 inch Super-Lift.Purchased a lightly used used set of OME springs and coils for 2.5” lift and all front end parts and sway bar end links for $250. Owner had for a year and went with a super lift upgrade. I will be installing this weekend and wanted a few questions answered
1. Which front end part wear the quickest in the XK.
2. What is the proper spacer to add to the from struts to level it (no rake).
3. What is the best wheels spacer size to add, in order to get the most clearance, full turning radius and range of motion with out rubbing? Considering takeoffs from a new rubicon (285/70r17)
4. Is there a way to mount a swing arm on a stock(ish) bumper for the fifth wheel? All 5 newheels and tires are $650
3. Will I need a larger bump stop or a limiting strap for off-roading if capable
4. Am I overthinking this?
awesome forum so far, love the data
You won't clear them with a 2.5 inch lift.