Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I recently added the OME lift HD and new wheels on my Commander. The rims are 17x8 XD Spy series rims with +18 offset and the tires are 265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers. No rubbing and no pinch weld mod. I also added the 3/8" strut spacers and Matt's 1/2" rear spacer. Overall I'm definitely happy with the new look of my Commander. No more looking like a mini van and finally looks the way it should of out of the factory. Another reason to be exited to return home.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After lifting, was it leveled with out any adding any spacer?????
To be honest I'm not sure if it was leveled without the spacers because I got both front and rear spacers put on with the lift. From the research I did for most people it did level, but some claimed the front to be higher. I added the spacers because I wanted just a little bit more cushion for the tires and the wheel wells without getting the 4 inch lift.

·
Registered
13 Posts
To be honest I'm not sure if it was leveled without the spacers because I got both front and rear spacers put on with the lift. From the research I did for most people it did level, but some claimed the front to be higher. I added the spacers because I wanted just a little bit more cushion for the tires and the wheel wells without getting the 4 inch lift.
Thank you. Why I am curious is because I ordered same lift and the main reason was is to get my xk leveled without adding any extra items. I am aware of what other saying about that left an some says it level the xk and some no. Anyway. Congrats for your xk it looks great.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man. There's a couple other things I would like to add, but time to start working on my motorcycle too lol. Good luck with your lift though. Make sure you post pictures when you get it done.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Where does one buy the Matt's 1/2 inch rear spacers is there a website I can go to?

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts