Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OME has released shocks and springs for the WK: http://www.arbusa.com/USA-Vehicle-Application-Guides/Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-WK.pdf

They are supposed to give 2" of lift. As far as I know, these would work for the Commander but they don't have the Commander listed.

I can tell you OME shocks have some of the best ride quality out there for lifted vehicles. I run them on my lifted Cherokee and it rides and corners better than it did stock.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4.7commander said:
sweet, is it a complete lift kit? if so i think thats what i may go with. now if they would just come out with a front and rear bumper!
I would think so... it is new springs and spacers and is supposed to give 2" of lift. Contact someone at ARB USA to be sure.

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
That would be nice. I looked at the picture of the WK bumper and it could work but would probably look goofy on the XK.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I can vouch for OME shocks, I have them on our Grand Cherokee, (1" lift), Cherokee 3 1/2" lift, and TJ (4 1/2" lift). I think they are the finest monotube shocks available. Anyone interested in buying go to the jeepsunlimited.com thread and look for the name DIRK, contact him. He sells OME products at a discount. Tell him John from Florida sent you, might help. I've bought a lot from him. He not only gives good prices but is there with advice when you need it. john

1 - 5 of 5 Posts