After a few days of playing around with the strut/spring combo, I finally have sucess. I can also say that I have turned into a pro at the tear down and the reassembly, (5 minute tear down aside, 8 minute reassembly aside). First i tried the ome 2" spring with the blistein, no good. Second i tried ome spring with blistein minus the 4" super lift spacer, no good (could not figure out how to make a smaller spacer using the original mounting hardware, not long enough). Third I made a bold move (Ross if your reading stop here )I took it all apart and pulled out the chop saw, zing, just like that one coil less. By doing this i figure I removed about 3/4" = 1.5" of lift. End result, as you will see in the pics, is that the xk is a little bit higher in the front, no more nose dive look. Speaking of nose dive, very little when braking. The ride it self has greatly improved, keeping in mind all the additional weight i have on the front end. All in all, very pleased with myself and the result.