The vehicle of choice is clear....

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Nice pics. I read in consumer reports that the Commander was the most popular vehicle among both giraffes and zebras. LOL Did the monkey's take any parts off of the XK? I remember that I went to Great Adventure once on a class trip. The part of the park where you drive through the monkey area they are able to climb on you vehicle. Since it was a school trip we were in a school bus which was great for the monkey's. By the time we left that area there was not one strip of reflective tape left on the side of the bus.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pics. I read in consumer reports that the Commander was the most popular vehicle among both giraffes and zebras. LOL Did the monkey's take any parts off of the XK? I remember that I went to Great Adventure once on a class trip. The part of the park where you drive through the monkey area they are able to climb on you vehicle. Since it was a school trip we were in a school bus which was great for the monkey's. By the time we left that area there was not one strip of reflective tape left on the side of the bus.
The monkey area is where they show off the baboon butts. The baboons are now behind a fence and don't roam free anymore. :( If you want to have parts stolen off your XK you have to drive through the safari that's otherwise known as "Newark" or "Camden". ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts