Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just representing the Commander trend here in Wisco. I will post more pictures after my lift and tire upgrade. Wheels too???? We'll see how much of my tax refund I can squirrel away from the old lady.......I mean boss.

And my last beloved Wrangler...........couldn't resist R.I.P.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome to the forum...nice lookin' XK you have there. Looks like you got all or most of the options?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
You have a lot of toys!

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
Nice XK and nice sleds. Makes me wish it still snowed in NJ once and a while.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I like the red TJ! Some day im going to get a Wrangler to play around with.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Progress on my XK

So I got my lift installed yesterday! Here are some updated photos with the front windows tinted and the RR lift installed. Wheels and tires are next!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
New Rims & Tires

So finally after a bunch of backorder fiasco, I finally got my new rims and tires today. I went with 17 x 8.5 AEV Pintler wheels in Argent color. For tires, my choice was 265/70/17 Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armors. I like how it turned out a lot!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just adding to my garage

Hunting last fall in northern Wisconsin. Soon I will have some more pics. I recently got my Thule Roof Box and just got my 4xGuard Matrix via Fedex. I am ordering some PIAA model 525 auxiliary lights this afternoon.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
New Stuff!

Recently I added a 4xGuard Matrix and grill hoop. Then I installed some PIAA 525 dual beam auxiliary lights. Since my last post I also added a Thule Atlantis 1800 rooftop carrier. Here it all is:

4xGuard Matrix and Grill Hoop

PIAA 525's added

PIAA's in glow mode

PIAA's in high beam mode

Picture of it all together

·
Premium Member
12,559 Posts
One sweet looking Commander.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I agree, those wheels compliment the color very well. Looks like it came from the factory that way, good work.
:banana_hitit:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, guys. My XK has taken on kind "Mad Max" look. I like where the mods have taken this Jeep. You never know where the customizing is going to take you on a vehicle. This one is going right where I wanted it to! This forum has been a great resource. Before I got involved here, I would not have considered lifting my Jeeps. Now I wouldn't consider owning one without lifting it. Thanks to all of the members that have taken the XK out of mall crawler status. :bowdown:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Adding to my garage

And I picked up this four stroke beauty too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts