Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep. I saw this a month ago but it was going in the opposite direction. Then today I noticed it on the highway. I always have a camera with me so I stopped and asked the driver if I could take a couple photos (even threw out this website). She said fine. I only took 2 because I didn't want to be this creepy random guy taking 20 photos of her SUV...lol. She was a very attractive 30something year old blonde. I asked her why she painted her car pink (with heavy metallic flake). She gave the typical girl answer. 'Because pink is my favorite color!'

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
That's wild! Was she a Mary Kay dealer?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Oh good Lord, I'm blind!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Did you read the plate?
Did you notice what color the interior was?
This has to be a Macco job.

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts
walkjon said:
Did you read the plate?
Did you notice what color the interior was?
This has to be a Macco job.
1. GLMRGRL (Glamour Girl)

2. Saddle Brown

3. Maaco

·
Registered
577 Posts
OUCH ! ! :eek: !

·
Registered
577 Posts
Whatever happened to the "dream 'vette"?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rubicontrail.net said:
Wow Barbie upgraded from her battery powered Wrangler to a real life Commander! :)
lol. She did have the figure and face of barbie...ahahah. Yeah, they did paint over the rivets so I bet it was MAACO or Earl Scheib. She had a little placard on her liftgate that said something about jewelery, too. Not a Mary Kay dealer.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
"That will hurt resale value" - you know Commanders have no resale value to begin with!

It looks like a Pepto Bismal accident. =)

·
Registered
209 Posts
BAD paintjob

That's one hell of a bad paint job. On the second pic, you can see where the liftgate glass is open, the Jeep used to be black. They didn't even paint over the black. She's going to have major problems with that paint job.

·
Banned
1,397 Posts
PolarBZ said:
It looks like a Pepto Bismal accident. =)
You beat me to it!!! That color seems to match Pepto perfectly! YUCK...

Yes, it may be "her" Commander, but why, why paint it pink? :confused: Should could have just painted her bedroom walls pink instead.

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
To each their own - my motto to live by.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts