Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2008 jeep commander v6 4x4 with 162xxx miles on it and already did some maintenance on it but i cant figure this one problem out. When I'm coming to a stop, the jeep does one single kick during. It varys from every stop or to every other. I already changed the front brake pads thinking it'll fix but didnt work. Does anyone have any suggestions or a solution please inform me. TIA

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just purchased a 2008 jeep commander v6 4x4 with 162xxx miles on it and already did some maintenance on it but i cant figure this one problem out. When I'm coming to a stop, the jeep does one single kick during. It varys from every stop or to every other. I already changed the front brake pads thinking it'll fix but didnt work. Does anyone have any suggestions or a solution please inform me. TIA

I have the exact same thing on my 08-V8. No idea

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow hate mysterys and gambling with parts. I was planning on replacing all calipers but I might save money getting it diagnosed and buying the one part only. Let's hope findings come this way, I'll let you know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts