Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know of or know where I can get a discount code fOr treaddepot.com they have a real good deal on some tires and since there are some very knowledgable and helpful people here I thought I would ask I tried to google search for them but had no luck even registered my email with their site but got nuthin. I tried calling discount tire direct they didn't offer to beat treaddepots price they matched it then Said they have to add tax to it which made the price 20$ more than treaddepot. So just trying to get the best deal I can.

·
Registered
696 Posts
It might cost 20 bucks more but discounttire is the best deal you can get. I dont know how to explain how spending an extra 20 is a good thing but they have been great to a lot of us.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well I would go with discount tire if thy were actually somewhat close to me so I could deal locally but unfortunately the closest one is nearly 50 miles away. The rep I talked to made the same statement that it would b better for me to buy from them cause they would repair flats for free and free rotate and balance and so on. But for the 100 mile round trip it would cost more time and $ then To just go to my local tire shop and pay the 12$ to get a patch. If maybe our forum discount rep can actually point me to an actual price match or a price that beats treaddepot I would b glad to buy from them I just currently don't see the need to spend the extra 20$.

·
Premium Member
6,309 Posts
I'd say go with discount tire. I have never delt with them but have heard good things about them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd say go with discount tire. I have never delt with them but have heard good things about them.
Yea I have heard good things about hem too that's why I tried them out the I saw this quote from their website "We try hard to offer the lowest delivered price.
If you've found one lower, we want to know! We won't be undersold*!

Yet I showed them a lowered delivered price and they didn't beat It they were undersold they wouldn't even match it. Not trying to bash but I just don't trust a company that wouldn't live up to their own statements. Maybe I just got a newbie sales guy or sumthin.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Well, it's a bit different with Discount Tire and Discount Tire Direct. The first covers their local shops, and the second is simply internet sales.

Contact Travis who is the rep on our forum. He's a good guy and will try to get you the best delivered price. I always order my tires and take them to a privately owned local shop.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, it's a bit different with Discount Tire and Discount Tire Direct. The first covers their local shops, and the second is simply internet sales.

Contact Travis who is the rep on our forum. He's a good guy and will try to get you the best delivered price. I always order my tires and take them to a privately owned local shop.
Do u happen to have his username on here so I could send him a pm about this?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Travis is "Discount Tire" here on the board. Check out the vendor section. You can also dig up the phone # for Discount Tire Direct and ask for him by name. Tell him you're from the Commander Forum.

Good luck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts