Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have any good online sites to attain Mopar mats, or catchall or whatever for the Jeep Commander.

My first thing is to get the mats in place so people are not treading on the new carpet. I know there are mopar one and catchall.

Which is better, recommended, etc. etc...and where have everyone gotten it for a good price?

Please provide links, I want to order asap.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Just installed floor mats from mats.com. See link below for my installation. The instructions that came with the mats recommended ALL other floor mats be removed as it's not necessary to have mats on mats. Also, mats on mats do not really stack very good. So, I'm saving the original mats in my garage. Re the picture link, there are two shots merged as one (driver's side on left.) These mats actually form a reservoir for liquids and solid dirt. Very nice fit especially disigned for the Commander.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...AZNGTVi1bMWLiQ

My new mats cost $90 plus shipping for front seats and $135 plus shipping for front and rear. I'm not knocking the mats referred to earlier in this thread, but I think mine are worth $20 more after comparing pictures.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Sometimes the pictures open and sometimes they don't. I can't figure out how to include pictures with text on this website. That was the reason for the link.

You can see the same shots on mats.com. They fit so perfectly one might think they come from Jeep.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts