Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
You know the saying... A fool and his money are soon parted!

·
Registered
164 Posts
"Guaranteed to not void your warranty!" - unless you get caught, then it's voided. If this is such a great product, they wouldn't have programmed the ECU the way they did. I would love to see someone try and have this company pay for a vehicle repair b/c it wasn't covered anymore...

·
Registered
496 Posts
This stuff's ridiculous... almost as ridiculous as this...

http://www.reduce-emf-stress.com/Metatron_Harmonizer.html

This guy was the one who had a press conf. in Denver a few weeks ago about footage he had captured of a real alien. With this website I must say I don't know how reliable he may be...

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
I can hear the Monty Python vikings now: scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, scammity scam, scammity scam.....

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
dh63269 said:
This stuff's ridiculous... almost as ridiculous as this...

http://www.reduce-emf-stress.com/Metatron_Harmonizer.html

This guy was the one who had a press conf. in Denver a few weeks ago about footage he had captured of a real alien. With this website I must say I don't know how reliable he may be...
damm an alien captured outside of vegas....don't people know what secret alien base we have out here....

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
testa23 said:
damm an alien captured outside of vegas....don't people know what secret alien base we have out here....
Area 51 is only a rumer, it isn't real is it?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
488 Posts
blinkgold311 said:
"Guaranteed to not void your warranty!" - unless you get caught, then it's voided. If this is such a great product, they wouldn't have programmed the ECU the way they did. I would love to see someone try and have this company pay for a vehicle repair b/c it wasn't covered anymore...

and all it is is a resistor you could buy at radio shack for 10c .

I liked the statement " more power through the redline" hmm thats really going to reduce wear and tear on an engine;)

·
Registered
887 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts