Jeep Commander Forum banner

What color Mopar Grille Guard with Jeep Green & chrome grille?

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was originally thinking black, but the muted silver color may look better.
I do plan on putting some black slimlights on there. Maybe that answers my question.
If anybody has a pic of Jeep Green with either grille guard, please post a pic.

Thanks for your input. :cool:

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
I think that the lighter colored vehicles go good with the grey and the darker colored vehicles go good with the black.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rubicontrail.net said:
Have it painted the same color as the vehicle.
I had been thinking that the whole time.
Another thought was to have the grille painted Jeep Green and go with the black grille guard.
Thanks for the input.

Shot in the dark question: If I were to buy a factory grille, would it come painted? If so, I wonder if I could simply purchase a Jeep Green Grille???

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
shredX said:
Shot in the dark question: If I were to buy a factory grille, would it come painted? If so, I wonder if I could simply purchase a Jeep Green Grille???
...most likely prepped for paint but not painted. Also, pretty much all 2007s or 2008s came with a chrome or platinum grill. Only the 2006s and possibly a small handfull of 2007s came with painted grills. Jeep Green wasn't a color option until maybe the end of 2006's so finding a Jeep Green painted grill would be like finding a tiny needle in a haystack the size of Texas.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Crazily enough I went with black. Looking at it from the side, there is some stuff like the rocker trim, rock rails that will match. Also, I'll be mounting some black KC lights.
Of course I'll post some pics when it's mounted. (not that you don't know what it looks like already)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts