Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm located in the West Linn, Wilsonville area. Let me know where you are in Oregon :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm not in OR but just north of Seattle so not that far away, and would love to get together for a trail run

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
I get to Oregon every summer to see family, I would meet up too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Let me know when you guys would like to do some trails, I will come to OR.

I belong to Pacific Northwest 4x4's in OR & they wheel @ TSF ORV Park, you guys should join, it's cool to show everyone else what a XK can really do.

If you would like to see this is mine there on a single black diamond trail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-oL28GS2dg

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm ready to do some trails! I just don't know where though we could meet up that could work for everyone..

·
Registered
30 Posts
Since everone is in OR I can come down for a weekend to do some trails as long as I have a place to crash for the night.

I will get my rock rails & belly plate & also my roof rack with in the next week so looking forward to testing them out.

I say a snow run, plus if you guys want we can go to TSF ORV Park it's not far from beaverton

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ya that sounds like a good place to go. I'm ready whenever everyone else is.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ya that sounds like a good place to go. I'm ready whenever everyone else is.
I am locked down until mid to late Jan, but after that I am open until summer. Best day for myself since I am coming down from Seattle would be Saturdays but let me know what's up

What does everyone else think?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Works for me

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey guys was thinking of a trip to TSF in OR sometime in April, how does this work for you guys?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Works for me!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts