Jeep Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
I think ottoman had the right idea he was just alittle off. I want to se some commander pictures with girls in swimsuits.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
adamag25 said:
I think ottoman had the right idea he was just alittle off. I want to se some commander pictures with girls in swimsuits.
+1!!! LOL

Welcome to the forum ottoman!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
welcome to the forum ottoman.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yes, the lighting is different and the outline of his body is very sharp as if it were photo-shopped. I am not saying that it was it's just that I pay attention to tiny details. Anyway, welcome ottoman!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Blackwater said:
Yes, the lighting is different and the outline of his body is very sharp as if it were photo-shopped. I am not saying that it was it's just that I pay attention to tiny details. Anyway, welcome ottoman!
really :))))))

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
Welcome to the club, glad to see you got that picture posting thing down, that is important to a lot of people (you'll figure that out over time) :).

·
Super Moderator
14,914 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,578 Posts
1commander said:
Hello jeepcommander forum I am a newbie I'm also an Authorized Dealer for Startech I see that you guys and girls take your jeepcommander serious I just want to intro myself and post a few pics of startech commander
Welcome, How about introducing yourself in the new member thread.
http://www.jeepcommander.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8
This thread is ottoman's, there is a Startech thread as well.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts